Monday 8 April 2019

A Helping Hand.


It’s been an extremely long time since I’ve posted something not related to books, yet this break in routine is well deserved.

I volunteer with a wonderful local charity called Befriend a Child - Google them, they’re great – and have been doing so for a few years now. Currently, they have a unique opportunity to be part of a Monopoly board. To be in with the chance of raising more awareness for the charity, to help them with the spot on the Monopoly board, I would appreciate your help in voting for the charity.

How can you help? It’s simple. Just do the following before Sunday.

Step one. Click here to go through to the Facebook post where voting is occurring.

Step two. Write ‘Befriend a Child’ in the comments section, and post.

Step three (optional). Pass the word along.

I’ll be returning to my usual book-related posting tomorrow, but anyone willing to help will receive all the gratitude.

Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment