Sunday 21 April 2019

Review: Vermilion Lies

Vermilion Lies Vermilion Lies by L.D. Rose
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I adore L.D. Rose’s The Order of the Senary series and have been bouncing in my seat waiting for Vermilion Lies. I needed more of the wonderful world, more of the characters I have come to love, and more of L.D. Rose’s addictive storytelling.

Thus, I jumped straight into Vermilion Lies and devoured it in no time at all.

In truth, it took me slightly longer to get into Vermilion Lies than it took me to get into the prior books in the series. Once I was sucked in, however, my experience was right up there with the other books in the series. I was addicted, I could not put the book down, and I loved every moment of it.

If you have yet to read the prior books in the series, you need to go back and do so. This is one of those hidden paranormal romance gems. The series has so much, it has everything you hope for in the genre, and you’ll find yourself powering through the series in no time at all. With Vermilion Lies, we’re given more of all those things we have come to love so much.

With Vermilion Lies, we dig deeper into the world, building upon the things we have already been introduced to whilst introducing us to more. Not only do we have a great romance wrapped up in this one, we also have new elements introduce to us that will leave us desperate for the next book in the series. In fact, this one has made me more desperate for the rest of the series than I already was – and I was already pretty desperate.

With L.D. Rose’s great writing, with great characters, with wonderful romance, with plenty of action, with new twists, with so much, Vermilion Lies will have you turning the pages at a rapid pace.

Without a doubt, fans of The Order of the Senary need to read Vermilion Lies.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment