Monday 1 April 2019

Release Boost: Fahrenheit.

Fahrenheit by Leigh Lennon Release Boost
Brought to you by Forever Write PR


Author Leigh Lennon is back with the second installment in The Power of Three series. Fans of K. Webster’s THE GLUE and the COMPLICATED HEART DUET by Ashley Jade will devour this slightly suspenseful MMF romance. FAHRENHEIT features deep connections with a hint of humor where for these lost souls—the magic number is three.


About Fahrenheit


Title: Fahrenheit
Author: Leigh Lennon
Release Date: 3/31/2019
Publisher: Self-published
Series: The Power of Three, book #2
Genres: MMF - Contemporary romance
Cover Designer: Najla Qamber
Word Count: 76,000

Synopsis:

The Red Head

Growing up in foster care, I never had a family I could call my own. I’d finally found my place in this world. The only problem, it was in the arms of not one, but two men. Two distinctly different men I’d never be able to choose between.



The Doctor
Finally, I’d found the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. We were deeply in love. There was only one catch. She loved another, too. A surprising compromise was thrown my way.  We’d share her, in a committed relationship. But, sharing wasn’t my style. Until that was, I started to long for him just as much as I did her.

The Fireman
My redhead seductress had laid claim to my heart, along with the good doctor. He denied loving me but I would catch him watching me, with the same hunger in his eyes as he had for the woman we loved. They are both mine, he just didn’t know it yet.


Add to Goodreads Now!



Read Now on Amazon and FREE in Kindle Unlimited!


Excerpt
Copyright @ 2019 Leigh Lennon
Growing up with Andrew, he’d always known what he wanted. He’d come out and confirmed his sexuality after telling us he was dating the neighbor boy next door. It wasn’t a big deal. With my sister, it was the same way. I’d suspected early on. She was proud of her sexuality, and my parents wrapped their arms around her in support. In my world, you loved one or the other, not both. And I loved women, and it would be that way until the day I took my last breath.

But why did Levi’s challenges and innuendos affect me so much?

As we laid with Red in the middle of us, Levi’s fingers were only mere centimeters from my shoulders when he had said, “You have a bigger bed than me, so that’ll be a little more comfortable.” Yeah, never thought that much about the California King my brother left me, until now. He made yet another wonderful point.

I had a reply on the tip of my tongue when Red beckoned us. “Um, guys, we can talk HGTV and home décor another time. You both caused me so many fucking orgasms, this girl needs her sleep. Unless you want to fuck me again.”

With Red on her stomach, I was able to look over her naked body and straight at the bare chest of Levi. It was strange. With Red’s soft curves, it was the opposite of what drew me in with the fireman. His chiseled chest scattered with light hair caused my heart to pitter patter for him. I don’t pitter patter for anyone. What the hell.  

“Like what you see, Doc?”

Fuck, I did like what I saw, but how the hell could I answer it. I rolled over, covering up the blankets. “Night, LT.”

I thought it was over until a calloused hand hit my hip bone. “Night to you, too, Doc.” Well, shit, even in his touch, I couldn’t deny what was beginning between us.




Don’t Miss FOUNDATIONS!
The first book in the Power of Three series is currently on sale for only $.99!
Amazon https://amzn.to/2FEhLRx




About Leigh Lennon



Leigh Lennon is a mother, veteran and a wife of a cancer survivor. Originally with a degree in education, she started writing as an outlet that has led to a deep passion. She lugs her computer with her as she crafts her next story. She can be found drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of the day.




Goodreads → https://bit.ly/2zxFsce
Newsletter → http://bit.ly/2UhCf7z
Instagram → https://bit.ly/2HMr2sy


This sales blitz is brought to you by Forever Write PR. For more information, visit our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/ForeverWritePR/

No comments:

Post a Comment