Wednesday 25 September 2019

Review: Coming Home for Christmas

Coming Home for Christmas Coming Home for Christmas by RaeAnne Thayne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Coming Home for Christmas is the tenth book in RaeAnne Thayne’s Haven Point series, and it’s a great addition to the series. As with each of the books in the series, this one works perfectly fine as a standalone novel. However, if you’ve been reading the series, you’ll get a wee bit more from this one as we finally get answers and an explanation about characters that have intrigued us previously.

Since we were introduced to their story in The Cottages on Silver Beach, I’ve been curious for the truth behind the Hamilton family. There were plenty of possibilities, and I was eager to see what the reality of the situation would be.

With Coming Home for Christmas, we got that truth. It did not disappoint, ensuring I was hooked throughout. As is often the case with RaeAnne Thayne, I completed this one in a single sitting as I did not want to put it down. It deals with a serious topic well, whilst offering a light story that is easy to follow. I felt a few things were a bit too easy towards the end, but as a whole it hooked me.

Without a doubt, fans of the Haven Point series need to give this one a read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment