Monday 9 September 2019

Review: The Whisper Man

The Whisper Man The Whisper Man by Alex North
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love a good thriller, but I find I often stick to the same authors. I’ve been disappointed more times than I care to think about and seem to gravitate towards those I know will deliver something good. Every so often, however, something will appear that has me curious. The Whisper Man was one of those cases. I was hearing so many good things, leaving me curious about the story.

With there being so much hype around The Whisper Man, there was the possibility this one would be another disappointment. Fortunately, such was not the case. The Whisper Man hooked me right away, sucking me in and making it impossible to put the book down. I was turning the pages at a rapid pace, in dire need of answers to how everything came together.

There were lots of things I needed answers to, numerous parts of the story that gripped me, and all came together really well. A couple of things felt a bit too easy, but that did not bother me as the overall story gripped me hard. I fell in love with the characters, the mystery intrigued me, and the possibility of the supernatural left me imagining all kinds of things.

There’s no doubt in my mind, I’ll be back for more Alex North in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment