Monday 30 September 2019

Review: Ruined With You

Ruined With You Ruined With You by J. Kenner
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Ruined With You is the third book in J. Kenner’s Stark Security series, and like the prior books the story works as a standalone. Despite this, I will admit to certain sections of the story going over the top of my head due to the fact I have not read all J. Kenner’s books. There were so many links to other books and series, which is great for long time fans, but felt like overkill to me.

Despite the fact there were a few points where I couldn’t keep the story of every side character straight in my head, Ruined With You was another addictive read from J. Kenner. It is not my favourite read from the author, but it certainly kept me hooked throughout.

There was plenty happen throughout the story, ensuring I was happy to power through it in no time at all. The ending was a bit too easy for my liking, but it brought things together well. The characters played off each other well, but it wasn’t as intense as the romance in the prior books. It’s why I enjoyed this one but did not love it.

It’s certainly worth the read for fans, though.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment