Wednesday 11 September 2019

Review: The Moon Hunters

The Moon Hunters The Moon Hunters by Anya Pavelle
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Anya Pavelle’s The Moon Hunters is one of those books where I believe my mood at the time of reading influenced my rating. Although there were points when I enjoyed this one, for some reason my interest in it waxed and waned. I cannot pinpoint a specific reason for this, hence my belief that the issue is to be found with me and not the book.

The Moon Hunters offers an interesting post-apocalyptic story, telling the story in a manner unlike most of the popular books in the genre. The story develops in a gripping manner, slowly giving you the details of all that played out. With plenty of questions in your mind, you’ll keep reading to see how everything comes together.

At the same time, it wasn’t quite as intense as I’d expected it to be. That contributes partly to why my interest waxed and waned, but I really do believe the issue was mostly me.

Although I wasn’t crazy about this one, I’m sure many will enjoy it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment