Saturday 28 September 2019

Review: Love Me Tomorrow

Love Me Tomorrow Love Me Tomorrow by Maria Luis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Love Me Tomorrow is the third book in the Put A Ring On It Series, and with it Maria Luis brings us another wonderful read. In addition to being the third book in the series, it also ties in with the NOLA Heart series. Despite this, Love Me Tomorrow works perfectly fine as a standalone story. Those invested in the series will get a wee bit more as we finally get answers to some of the questions we’ve had throughout, but the romance itself works perfectly without any prior knowledge.

As with all my Maria Luis reads, this one sucked me in from the very start. Once I started, I could not put it down. It was a book I had to finish in a single sitting, as I was desperate to see how each of the pieces came together. Every time I thought all the reveals had happened, something more would appear and surprise me.

There was so much to love – from the chemistry between the characters, the growth they go through during the story, and the individual stories that play out on the side. I was invested in it all, so invested would happily read spin-off stories of pretty much any of the characters we were introduced to (even those I disliked, such was my level of enjoyment in this one).

Without a doubt, fans of the series need to give this one a read to finally experience Savannah’s story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment