Wednesday 4 March 2020

Review: Amarah

Amarah Amarah by L.L. McNeil
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Amarah is the third book in L.L. McNeil’s World of Linaria series, and to understand it you need to read the prior books. As each book in the series is getting stronger, I highly recommend going back to book one and diving in.

Since book one Amarah has been my favourite character, and knowing this book would result in a huge jump for her character arc had me super eager to dive in. As much as I loved watching Amarah grow, she’s not the only character to develop in this book.

A lot happens. To everyone. There are so many storylines moving forward in this one – some more than others – and each will have you hooked. The good, the bad, and the morally grey all progress a huge amount in this one, with plenty of new elements being introduced to each of the story arcs. I want to pick one I loved the most, but it’s not possible. I’m hooked on all that is happening.

With a lot of development for the events of the world, Amarah is a fabulous addition to the World of Linaria series. I cannot wait for book four after the things that happened at the end of this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment