Tuesday 10 March 2020

Review: Flawless Foundations

Flawless Foundations Flawless Foundations by Lauren Helms
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Flawless Foundations is the fourteenth book in the 425 Madison series, but it works perfectly fine as a standalone. We were first introduced to the leading characters in this one in Boyfriend Maintenance, which was a lot of fun, but we get enough information to enjoy it without any prior knowledge.

Of the second season of the 425 Madison series, this is my favourite book thus far. It was a bit predictable in places, but I was hooked on the story. I adored the characters and the way their story developed, happily devouring the book in a single sitting. With plenty to keep you turning the pages, this is a great addition to the series.

All in all, Flawless Foundations is well worth the read if you’re a fan of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment