Friday 6 March 2020

Review: Touch

Touch Touch by Natalia Jaster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed Natalia Jaster’s Foolish Kingdoms series and have been curious about the Selfish Myths series for a while. I confess, I was a wee bit tentative beforehand. However, once I started, I regretted the fact it took me so long to dive into the series.

Touch had me hooked from the very first page. I was pulled right into the story and could not put it down. I fell for the romance between the characters, I fell for the world created, and I fell deeply for the potential in place for what is to come.

It’s a unique story, one that did not go in the direction I expected. There was so much more to it than anticipated and I cannot wait to explore the world more. I have high hopes for the rest of the series and will be diving right into book two.

Without a doubt, this is a series I’m going to devour.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment