Saturday 14 March 2020

Review: A Silent Death

A Silent Death A Silent Death by Peter May
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m a big Peter May fan and am always eager to dive into the author’s latest release. With A Silent Death, we have another book I devoured in no time. Once I started, I found it extremely difficult to put down, unable to get enough.

From the start, this one had me hooked. People are either going to love or hate the lead in this one, but I loved him. He was such an entertaining character, and I was wearing a stupid smile on my face from the start. The more we saw of him, the more I came to love him.

Of course, our leading character was only one thing I loved about this one. The story was also incredibly addictive. I confess, I worked out a lot of things quite early in the book. However, this was not enough to lessen my enjoyment. I was curious to see how things would come together, and happily devoured the book to see how the pieces would fall into place. The end felt a bit rushed to me, I would have liked to see a bit more of certain things, but it was still a great read.

All in all, another addictive Peter May read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment