Friday 13 March 2020

Review: Bad Blood Bear

Bad Blood Bear Bad Blood Bear by Anastasia Wilde
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Bad Blood Bear was an addictive little read that was easy to power through, one that had me happy to turn the pages. I had plenty of ideas about where the story would go, and each new detail had me eager for more.

Although I enjoyed this one, I wasn’t as in love with it as I could have been. I fear my issue is that this book is a spin-off from another series, but I have no idea what. There were so many references to things, and I never understood these elements as well as I would have liked. I got the general gist of things, but I wanted a bit more.

All in all, a fun read, but I would have enjoyed it more if I’d understood all the links.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment