Tuesday 10 March 2020

Review: Deadline

Deadline Deadline by Sandra Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have been curious about Sandra Brown for quite some time. On multiple occasions the author’s books have left me curious, but it took a long time before I picked one up. I had hoped to become addicted, to power through the author’s work, but Deadline left me conflicted.

Although addictive, Deadline never quite hooked me in the way I had hoped. It was a three-point-five-star read because of how easily I powered through it, curious to see how it came together, but it was not enough for me to round it up. I expected more from this one, for the action and suspense to be more intense, and I found it wasn’t as shocking as I had hoped it would be.

I’ll give another Sandra Brown book a read, but I’m not going to be diving right into another one in the way I had hoped.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment