Friday 20 March 2020

Review: Unidentified Fatherly Object

Unidentified Fatherly Object Unidentified Fatherly Object by Calvin Demmer
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Unidentified Fatherly Object is another enjoyable quick read from Calvin Demmer. Although this works fine as a standalone short story, those who have read the other Dark Celebrations short stories will see nods to the other tales.

As always, Calvin Demmer packed plenty into this short story. It kept me hooked throughout and I happily devoured it. Although I enjoyed it, I feel it was a bit of a tease as it only hinted at an explanation of what had been going on in all the stories. It was fun, but it did leave me wanting.

Well worth the read if you’re wanting to connect the Dark Celebrations stories.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment