Tuesday 31 March 2020

Review: Loving Liv

Loving Liv Loving Liv by Stacey Kennedy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Loving Liv gave me more than I anticipated. I had planned to read a couple of chapters, nothing more, but once I got started, I could not put it down.

The chemistry between the characters was insane, sucking me right into the story. I was desperately powering through the story, absorbing every interaction. I could not get enough of them, I adored how they played off each other, and I certainly want to read more about them.

In fact, this has left me wanting to find out what books the side characters are from. I’m curious about the world we were introduced to. The BDSM was not as intense as I like such stories to be, but the chemistry between the characters more than hooked me, leaving me curious about how the other stories play out.

Without a doubt, I’ll be reading more of the author’s work in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment