Monday 2 March 2020

Review: Stealing a Lady's Heart

Stealing a Lady's Heart Stealing a Lady's Heart by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I usually love Tammy Andresen’s books, but I’m going to be honest and say I was underwhelmed by this one. It had the potential to be addictive, but it never quite hooked me in the way I had hoped.

Stealing a Lady’s Heart was a quick read with plenty happening throughout, much like all the author’s work. Although it had the standard marks of a Tammy Andresen novel, it also had a magical aspect to it. It was the element of magic that I never fell in love with – it had the potential to be interesting, but it was underdeveloped.

I’m sure some will enjoy this one, but it was lacking in the magic I had hoped for.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment