Wednesday 25 March 2020

Review: Love Under Protection

Love Under Protection Love Under Protection by Aubree Valentine
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Love Under Protection is the fifteenth book in the 425 Madison series, yet it works perfectly fine as a standalone story. If you have read other books in the series – specifically Aubree Valentine’s Love Under Construction – you will recognise characters, but it is not essential.

In truth, I had a bit of a debate about what rating to give this book. I really enjoyed the first half and thought it could be a four-star rating. Although I enjoyed the second half, I feel things were a bit rushed. I wanted a bit more depth, I feel things moved a bit too quickly, and I wanted more of a surprise in how things came together. Thus, it became a three-point-five-star rating.

All in all, another enjoyable addition to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment