Friday 27 March 2020

Review: Change in Strategy

Change in Strategy Change in Strategy by Sierra Hill
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After the first book in the Change of Hearts series, I was eager to dive into Change in Strategy. I was curious to see what the second book would bring, and happily devoured the story.

As I had hoped, this was a book that had me addicted throughout. Once I started, I was hooked. I was desperate to see how things played out, turning the pages and not wanting to put the book down. I may not have loved it as much as I loved the first book in the series, but it certainly had me addicted.

Although I was addicted, I will be honest and say I wish certain elements had gone into more detail. There was the potential for a lot of emotion outside of the romance, but I never felt it quite as much as I had hoped to. It was an addictive story, but it didn’t quite hit the emotional notes I had hoped for.

All in all, another addictive read. I cannot wait to see what the third book in the series brings.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment