Monday 16 March 2020

Review: Torn

Torn Torn by Natalia Jaster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Torn is the second book in Natalia Jaster’s Selfish Myths series and it has me eager to see what comes for the rest of the series. Although it can be read as a standalone romance, I do encourage reading the first book to fully understand the fantasy storyline that is growing throughout.

As eager as I was to dive into Torn, I was also unsure. There were elements lingering from the first book that had me uncertain about how I would feel about this one, aspects I’m not crazy about in my romance reads. I confess, due to this element it took me a while to really fall for the romance between these characters. In the end, however, I found myself addicted.

I may not have enjoyed Torn quite as much as I enjoyed Touch, but it certainly has me excited for the rest of the series. It’s an important book that has introduced elements that have me desperate to see what comes next.

Well worth the read if you enjoyed the first book in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment