Monday 30 March 2020

Review: Attracting Aubrey

Attracting Aubrey Attracting Aubrey by Avery Flynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Attracting Aubrey was a story I had to devour in a single sitting. Once I got started, I could not get enough. The story had my attention from the first page, and I was desperate to see how everything played out.

With great characters, an entertaining story, and plenty of moments to leave you smiling, the story will have you turning the pages at a rapid pace. There were some details that were a bit too predictable, certain elements that I saw coming well in advance, but this was not enough to take away from my enjoyment. It was a quick read that held the attention throughout, and I happily devoured it.

All in all, another winner from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment