Friday 13 March 2020

Review: Shimmy Bang Sparkle

Shimmy Bang Sparkle Shimmy Bang Sparkle by Nicola Rendell
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A few years ago I read and adored Nicola Rendell’s Just Like That, and ever since I’ve been meaning to read more of the author’s work. After reading Shimmy Bang Sparkle, I’m annoyed it took me so long. I adored this one, devouring it in no time at all. Now I’m finished, I plan to go and devour the rest of Nicola Rendell’s books.

Shimmy Bang Sparkle had so much to it. Wonderful characters, an addictive storyline, insane chemistry, plenty of laugh out loud moments, and all the goodness a romance book should have. I fell deeply in love with everything, and once I started I could not put it down. I was giggling away, wearing a stupid smile, and never wanted the book to end.

In fact, it’s more a four-point-five-star rating. I’m very selective with my five-star ratings, and the reason I didn’t give this a five-star rating is because certain elements towards the end of this one I saw coming early in the book. It was not enough to take away my enjoyment, but I had been hoping for a surprise to appear.

All in all, Shimmy Bang Sparkle is more than worth the read for romance fans.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment