Monday 16 March 2020

Review: Call After Midnight

Call After Midnight Call After Midnight by Tess Gerritsen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I’m a big Tess Gerritsen fan, and I’m always happy to dive into more of the author’s work. In the wait between new releases, I like to work on the author’s backlist. With Call After Midnight, we have one of Gerritsen’s earliest works.

Call After Midnight certainly had me hooked throughout. I was happy to turn the pages, curious as to how the story would play out. Things were predictable, some aspects required the suspension of belief, but it was an addictive read. In many ways, I would label this an easy read.

If you’re a fan of Gerritsen, it’s interesting to read this one to see how she’s grown as an author. If you’re looking for a place to start, Call After Midnight is addictive but it does not show the author at her best.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment