Tuesday 17 March 2020

Review: A Lass to Love

A Lass to Love A Lass to Love by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A Lass to Love is the first book in Tammy Andresen’s Brides of Scotland series. For fans of the author, the leading lady will be recognised from the Lords of Scandal series – specifically Earl of Exile – but it is not necessary to have read the author’s other work to enjoy this one.

In truth, A Lass to Love was a three-point-five-star rating. I debated rounding it up, I came close to rounding it up, but I couldn’t quite bring myself to do so. I had fun with it – it was a sweet read, quick and easy – but I wanted a wee bit more depth from it. As much as I loved the story, there were certain elements I would have loved to see more of.

All in all, an enjoyable read that will leave you curious to see what is to come in the rest of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment