Sunday 11 June 2017

Review: Blaque Beauty and the Rancher

Blaque Beauty and the Rancher Blaque Beauty and the Rancher by Erin Lee Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Blaque Beauty and the Rancher is the second novella in the Blaque Beauty Collection; however, it is a standalone read. Having now read Blaque Beauty and the Rancher I am super interested to go and read Blaque Beauty and the Billionaire. Erin Lee Daniels really pulled me in with this one, and with billionaires being a particular weakness of mine, I’m positive that I will love the first book in this collection.

I’ll be honest by saying I was somewhat tentative at first. The story interested me from the get go, but for the first couple of chapters I wasn’t as pulled into the story as I would have liked to have been. I think this is because it took me a while to wrap my head around the characters and events, then how everything was connected. As soon as things clicked into place however, as soon as I knew what was what, I fell deep into the story.

It’s very much one of those stories you need to complete in a single sitting. It has all the necessary drama and intense moments to keep you engaged, it will leave you experiencing a whole range of emotions from heartbreak to joy, and throughout you will be thoroughly addicted. You’re pulled into a wonderfully sweet story, with a constant fear of whether or not the characters will get the happily ever after you wish for them. Everything about the story – the lives of the main characters, the interactions of the side characters, and the overall plot – pulls you in, refusing to let go until you know how it ends.

Without a doubt, I’m interested to see what else Erin Lee Daniels gives us – I’m positive all will be as wonderful as this one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment