Monday 10 December 2018

Review: Beautiful Devil: The Rockstar

Beautiful Devil: The Rockstar Beautiful Devil: The Rockstar by Sharlyn G. Branson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I’m going to be honest and say I was unsure as to whether I would finish this duet. I wasn’t crazy about the first book, and the ending didn’t leave me all that excited about where the second book would go. However, as it was sitting on my Kindle I decided to give it a read.

There was enough in this second book to ensure I finished the duet, but it wasn’t enough to win me completely over. I’m sure those who enjoyed the first book will enjoy this second, and I can understand the appeal, but it was not for me.

I think I expected something completely different from a rock star read. As much as I enjoy unique reads, I didn’t connect with the characters enough to allow myself to be won over.

Unfortunately, as a whole, this wasn’t the duet for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment