Friday 14 December 2018

Review: Guess Who I Pulled Last Night?

Guess Who I Pulled Last Night? Guess Who I Pulled Last Night? by Nikki Ashton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Since my first Nikki Ashton book, Roman’s Having Sex Again, I have happily jumped into each new release the moment I have been able to get my hands on it. As I’m nearing my tenth Nikki Ashton read, I decided it was time to take a step back and read one of her earlier books. I’ve been meaning to for quite some time, and as Guess Who I Pulled Last Night? was sitting on my Kindle, I decided it was time to dive in.

I’m going to be completely honest and say this was my least favourite of my Nikki Ashton reads. It was enjoyable, but it did not wow me in the way other Nikki Ashton books have. With this one, I felt as though things were a bit on the slow side, we were following too many things, and it did not have the same level of humour as I’ve come to expect from Nikki Ashton.

Although I wasn’t as crazy about it as I had hoped to be, I feel as though this book really picked up towards the end. The way things came together was really enjoyable, leaving me feeling extremely content with all that happened. I simply feel as though it took longer to reach that point than I would have liked.

Overall, this one was enjoyable enough, but I would not label it my favourite Nikki Ashton read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment