Monday 10 December 2018

Review: Bitter Truth

Bitter Truth Bitter Truth by Lauren K. McKellar
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Honest Love was an insanely powerful read, one I adored. As the first book in the Twisted Hearts duet, it left me extremely eager to get my hands on Bitter Truth. I had high hopes for what was to come, and I was not disappointed by what I received.

With Bitter Truth, Lauren K. McKellar delivers another powerful read. It is emotionally intense, offering a wonderful conclusion to the duet. It sucks you straight back into the story, leaving you hooked to every page, desperate to see how everything will come together, feeling everything the characters were feeling.

There was a lot happening throughout Bitter Truth, but this does not take away from the story. In fact, it gives it countless layers that hook you. I could sit and list so many things that will leave you addicted, but to do so would be to give spoilers. All you need to know is all the things left open in the first book reach a wonderful conclusion, with new elements being introduced in this one that ensure you’ll be doubly addicted.

Without a doubt, the Twisted Hearts duet was made up of two fabulous books. I adored both, and I’ll certainly be reading more Lauren K. McKellar in the future, as I need more of the intense emotion I felt throughout this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment