Friday 21 December 2018

Review: Saga, Vol. 4

Saga, Vol. 4 Saga, Vol. 4 by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Saga volume four gives us chapters nineteen to twenty-four, and it’s pulled the solid four-star rating from me that I knew the series was capable of. In fact, volume four has pushed me into the realm of back-to-back reading. The moment I finished volume four, volume five appeared in my hand.

I’m at the stage where I’m hooked, addicted, and in desperate need of more.

By this point in Saga, I’m in love with all the strange and wonderful things being offered. I’m lost to the universe we’ve been introduced to, I’m desperate for more of the wonderful storylines developing, and I’m overly invested in the characters.

Despite how strange this one is – and I know it will not be for everyone due to this – it’s a story that leaves you desperate for more. Once you start, you cannot stop.

Without a doubt, this is an addiction I’m happy to have.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment