Thursday 20 December 2018

Review: My Wicked Earl

My Wicked Earl My Wicked Earl by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tammy Andresen is my go-to author for historical romance, as I know I’ll always be addicted to the words she writes. Whilst I’ve enjoyed all her work, my favourite series is the Wicked Lords of London series. This series has hooked me more than any other, and most of my favourite Tammy Andresen books are part of this series.

With My Wicked Earl we have another winner. I was excited about this one, super eager to find out more about the characters and events that had intrigued me so much in My Duke’s Desire. Sometimes when you go in with high hopes it is only to be disappointed. Such was not the case here.

My Wicked Earl was all I had hoped it would be. It felt a bit shorter than the other books in the series, but it managed to pack the same punch. It had the standard wonderful characters you find in any Tammy Andresen novel, it had the great storyline, it had the entertaining drama, it had the wonderful chemistry, and it had some moments that had me laughing out loud.

In fact, I would go so far as to say My Wicked Earl is one of my favourite Tammy Andresen novels. Without a doubt, this was a brilliant addition to the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment