Saturday 22 December 2018

Review: Saga, Vol. 5

Saga, Vol. 5 Saga, Vol. 5 by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Saga volume five gives us chapters twenty-five to thirty, and I desperately need volume six. That ending, gosh does it have me desperate to see what comes next. The issue? The library does not have volume six, meaning it may take me a while to get my hands on it. It’s typical really, the moment I find myself completely hooked, happy to read the volumes back-to-back, I reach the point where I have no more to read.

Fear not, however, as I will be continuing. I’m addicted now, and I’m desperate for more of the goodness I’ve fallen in love with.

In fact, I’m willing to label volume five my favourite of the series thus far. Everything I’ve enjoyed so much about the prior volumes was amplified, yet again, ensuring I powered through this one in no time at all. I continued to fall ever deep in love with the characters, the storyline continued to develop in wonderful ways, things are insanely weird, the humour was on point, and the emotional abuse has me invested to an unexpected degree.

Honestly, this is a series that is more than worth reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment