Tuesday 11 December 2018

Review: Lies of the Beholder

Lies of the Beholder Lies of the Beholder by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lies of the Beholder is the final novella in Brandon Sanderson’s Legion series, and it was an interesting end to the story. Although this wasn’t my favourite of the three stories, it was an interesting end.

In truth, Lies of the Beholder isn’t quite a full three-star rating. However, I enjoyed it so much it was close enough to round up. Of the three stories, this one sits in the middle of my favourites list – Skin Deep was my favourite, followed by Lies of the Beholder, with Legion being my least favourite.

The reason I didn’t enjoy this one quite as much as I enjoyed the prior book is because I feel as though there was a bit less action with this one. Things developed really well, the way things played out was interesting, but I feel as though it didn’t quite pack the same punch as Skin Deep.

Overall, though, this was a great ending to an interesting series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment