Wednesday 12 December 2018

Review: Blood Lust

Blood Lust Blood Lust by Grace White
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Blood Lust intrigued me from the moment I heard about it, sounding like the kind of paranormal romance book I would adore. With the promise of so many good things, I was eager to dive into this one.

Although Blood Lust was enjoyable, I feel as though this one only touched the surface of what could have been. It was well written and interesting, but I’d been expecting something a bit more explosive than what we were given. I think, in many ways, this book was just the set up to what is to come in the future books.

As a way to introduce us to the world and characters, Blood Lust was wonderful. It certainly sucked me in and left me intrigued, but I had been expecting a little bit more. I’m big on lots happening in my reads, lots of action and drama, and this one wasn’t quite to the level I usually enjoy.

I'm eager to see what book two brings, though. As I said, I feel as though this one was an introduction and big things are going to come in the rest of the series – and I’m certainly interested in watching things play out.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment