Saturday 9 November 2019

Review: Dex

Dex Dex by Julia Sykes
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Since Dex was introduced to us, I’ve been wanting to dive into his story. I’ve loved him as a side character, leaving me positive I will love him as the lead. Although I’m not a big fan of novellas, I was curious enough about Dex’s character to give this one a read.

In truth, this isn’t quite a full three-star rating. I enjoyed it, but I wasn’t crazy about it. It’s a read for fans of the series that want a little bit more, for those wanting to see things from Dex’s point of view. It does not add to the overall story, it simply gives an insight into Dex’s thought processes.

All in all, this was a nice little read to get me ready for Hero, but it wasn’t quite as enjoyable as I’d hoped.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment