Friday 8 November 2019

Review: Taming My Christmas Rogue

Taming My Christmas Rogue Taming My Christmas Rogue by Tammy Andresen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Taming My Christmas Rogue is a great little story from Tammy Andresen, one perfect for those looking for a short festive read to devour in a small space of time.

As always, Tammy Andresen packs plenty into the story. The characters in this one were first introduced in the prior Taming the Heart book, and knowing their backstory certainly adds to this one. Although it adds to this story, it is not necessary to understand it. this one works perfectly fine as a standalone.

With a romance you can easily get lost in and a story that has you curious to see how it plays out, Taming My Christmas Rogue is classic Tammy Andresen. If you’re a fan of the series, this one is certainly worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment