Tuesday 12 November 2019

Review: Sweet Captivity

Sweet Captivity Sweet Captivity by Julia Sykes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My introduction to Julia Sykes came through Dark Lessons, which was left with Sam’s story hanging. Before diving into Sweet Captivity, however, I went back and read the Impossible series to fill in some blanks. I’m glad I did, as it had me extra eager for Sam’s story.

As always, Julia Sykes gave a story that hooked me from the very first page. I was pulled right into the events and was happy to power through the story. I could not get enough of it and was constantly eager to see what would come next.

Not only was this a great standalone story, it also added plenty to the universe Julia Sykes has created. It left me super eager to see more of the characters and to find out what comes next, as I’m positive there is plenty of action in store.

All in all, another winner from Julia Sykes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment