Thursday 21 November 2019

Review: Ditched

Ditched Ditched by R.C. Boldt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

With a Hitch is my favourite R.C. Boldt read – I’m still waiting to find a Dax of my own, as that man is everything – and since reading it I have been curious about Ditched. I loved Ivy and Becket as side characters and was left with the belief they would be wonderful main characters.

As I had hoped, Ditched was another wonderful read from R.C. Boldt. I was sucked in from the start, hit with all the feels throughout, and could not get enough of it. Becket did not replace Dax – that man remains my favourite book boyfriend of all time – but he was a wonderful character and I enjoyed his story.

Filled with Boldt’s wonderful writing, fabulous characters, and a gripping story, this one had me unable to put the book down. Once I started, I had to finish it in a single sitting. I could not get enough, and it left me positive I need to dive into He Loves Me… KNOT to better understand side characters I adored.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment