Thursday 7 November 2019

Review: Sergio

Sergio Sergio by Natasha Knight
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sergio is the third book in Natasha Knight’s Benedetti Brothers series, although in the timeline this story takes place first. Unlike the prior books, however, this book is not your typical romance. If you are looking for a happily ever after, this is not the book for you. This is a book for fans of the Benedetti Brothers looking for more details about Sergio and Natalie.

I’ll be honest and say this one was not what I had expected. i anticipated a read that would break my heart, one that would pull at my heartstrings and leave me broken upon finishing it. Although this was an addictive read and I was sucked in, completing it in a single sitting as I always do with a Natasha Knight read, I did not feel the intense emotion such a story should have pulled out of me.

It was nice to see how their story played out, to finally receive the specific details, but I had been hoping for more from it. It’s certainly a book that is best for fans of the series, for those that want all the details.

Overall, a great insight into Sergio’s history but not the emotional read I’d hoped for.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment