Monday 11 November 2019

Review: Maggie's Man

Maggie's Man Maggie's Man by Alicia Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m a big Lisa Gardner fan, and have recently given myself the goal to work through all the author’s books. Thus, when I found out Lisa Gardner had written romantic suspense as Alicia Scott, I was curious. I’m always willing to dive into a romantic suspense, and I was curious to see how Lisa Gardner would go about it.

Although I did not enjoy this one quite as much as I have enjoyed other Lisa Gardner books, Maggie’s Man did hook me. It’s more on the romantic side than the suspense side, it isn’t quite up to the usual thrilling standard of Lisa Gardner, but it certainly gripped me throughout.

I was addicted to the story, curious as to how all the details would come together. I was hooked on the interactions between the characters, giving me plenty of reasons to keep turning the pages. Add in the curiosity I have towards the side characters and the fact I want to know more about the family, and I’m left eager to dive into book two.

All in all, Maggie’s Man has me eager to dive into the next book in the Family Secrets series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment