Tuesday 5 November 2019

Review: The Good Samaritan

The Good Samaritan The Good Samaritan by R.C. Boldt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’ve adored my prior R.C. Boldt reads and have been meaning to work my way through all the author’s work for a while. The one that has always stood out to me is The Good Samaritan, and I’ve finally worked around to reading it.

I will be honest and say I was fearful about this one at first. It did not suck me in the way other R.C. Boldt books have, and I was worried I would not enjoy it. However, I stuck with it and the book got better. A lot better. It continually got better. It was a slow starter, but once it was moving I found I could not put the book down.

It’s a book that gives both the expected and the unexpected. It offers a story that is unique but contains the elements readers love in their romance books. With many elements to the story, you’re curious as to how all the details come together, and will find yourself unable to put the book down until you understand it all.

Although it’s a slow starter, this is an emotional book that is well worth reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment