Monday 18 November 2019

Review: Too Good at Goodbyes

Too Good at Goodbyes Too Good at Goodbyes by R.C. Boldt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I’m a big R.C. Boldt fan, I’m also a big fan of rock star romances, meaning Too Good at Goodbyes was a book I was more than happy to devour. It appealed to me on multiple levels, meaning I had high hopes for a fabulous read.

Fortunately, R.C. Boldt did not disappoint. Too Good at Goodbyes was a beautiful read, one filled with emotion that I could not put down. From the start, I was sucked into this one. I feel for the characters instantly and adored their interactions. There was so much more to them that you first expect, and it had me desperately powering through the story to get all the details the story offered.

The only thing that stopped this from being my favourite R.C. Boldt read was the other woman drama. It’s something I’m not crazy about, but that’s just a personal preference. I did not hate it in this one as I have in other books – in fact, it worked for this story – but I saw it come from a long way off and it was something I prefer to go without. Nevertheless, despite this, there was so much to love with this time one – my heart broke when reading – that I did not mind this one element.

All in all, Too Good at Goodbyes was another fabulous read from R.C. Boldt. It’s once again highlighted how I need to go and read all the authors books, and the side characters in this one decided what I’ll be reading next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment