Friday 15 November 2019

Review: Losing Control

Losing Control Losing Control by Laramie Briscoe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Losing Control is the third book in Laramie Briscoe’s Heaven Hill series, and it was another addictive read. I’ve been curious about the couple since the first reference was made to them, and I had high hopes for their story.

Although I enjoyed Losing Control, it wasn’t quite all I had hoped it would be. The story was interesting, but there were some elements introduced that I feel could have been taken to the next level. There were details I enjoyed, but I was not given enough to be truly satisfied.

As always, however, Laramie Briscoe has left me curious to see what the next book brings. Details given about the couple of book four have me super curious.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment